Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may get paid for links to our products and services.
The end of summer is bittersweet. We still want to soak up the sun, but we’re also ready for sweater weather.It’s almost time to turn your iced coffee into a pumpkin spice latte! But before you say goodbye to summer, it’s your last chance to take advantage of the season’s best deals! Plus, we’ve also taken in early fall fashion, giving you a head start on your layered looks. Shop these late-summer deals before it’s too late!
1. These Adidas slides are a classic closet staple! Slip these sandals to the pool in the summer and lounge around the house in socks in the fall. Originally he was $25, now it’s only $19.
2. Every summer we look for simple strappy sandals for everyday wear. Well, we finally found them in these Steve Madden leather shoes, which were originally $55 and now start at just $45.
3. These comfy sandals are a further evolution of the popular cloud slide and feature adjustable buckles. Originally he was $40, now only $23.
Four. according to New York Times, Tank tops are trending. So keep up with sleeveless style with this Henley tank. Originally he was $25, now only $15.
Five. Dressing up for a date night? Get this lace trim his top on sale for 56% off—he was originally $29, now only $13.
6. With over 10,000 reviews on Amazon, this long-sleeved square-neck bodysuit is flattering. Originally he was $38, now only $25.
7. This ruffled mini dress looks great on all body types and offers tummy control with its forgiving fabric. You can style this dress on its own in the summer or with a sweater or jacket in the fall. Originally he was $41, now it’s only $33.
8. Get ready for late summer or fall festivals in this long-sleeve, flowing frock. Originally he was $46, now it’s only $40.
9. Top tier! This ruffled midi dress is a transitional dream. Spin into the fall with this refreshing number. Originally he was $49, now only $25.
sweaters & jackets
Ten. This plaid shirt is perfect for a football tailgate, a pumpkin patch, or an apple orchard (you know how long we can’t wait for fall?) — originally $35, now $30!
11. Looking for a comfortable cardigan to throw on when it gets chilly? This chunky wrap sweater is our new favorite for fall. Originally he was $60, now he’s $38.
12. Did someone say sweater weather? This tunic top is long enough to be worn with leggings for an autumn look. Originally $25, now $18.
two piece set
13. Two training sets for the price of one! A matching crop top and shorts set is perfect for cardio or running errands. Originally $46, now $37.
14. This Y2K inspired knit set is the perfect look for the transition from summer to fall. Nothing beats the combination of comfortable fabrics and colorful patterns. Originally $33, now only $23.
15. Stay cool with this chic two-piece summer set. Perfect for beach cover-ups and casual #OOTD. Originally $33, now $29.
Looking for other ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team has a wide range of items that readers may find interesting and helpful, including wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, sneakers for women, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is not intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrities mentioned in the posts.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers for testing. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturers of the products we write about when you click a link and purchase a product featured in an article. This does not govern our decisions regarding whether a product or service is featured or recommended.Shop With Us operates independently of our advertising sales team. Send us your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!