nouveau communications (/no͞ovō/: modern, modern) is a New York-based boutique public relations and influencer marketing agency specializing in beauty and lifestyle brands and professional personalities. This is a unique opportunity to work with a disruptive brand that is rapidly rising in popularity. Our current client roster includes BTL Aesthetics, Touchland, Andrew Fitzsimons Hair, CTZN Cosmetics and Shafer Clinic Fifth Avenue.
Nouveau Communications currently works three days a week in a coworking office.
This role will primarily support popular aesthetic equipment brands found in dermatology offices and med spas worldwide, with additional client work including disruptive skin care brands and top beauty professionals (with relevant experience). required). Successful AE/SAEs have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a track record of producing results. As a boutique agency, this is an environment in which self-starters thrive, rewarding their ability to think critically, come up with creative strategies, and execute with excellence.
· At least 3-5 years of PR experience in related organizations. Experience with beauty equipment brands and/or professional beauty services preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree; Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, English or Marketing degree preferred but not required.
· Proven track record of success across national online, print and broadcast media.
· Very organized, responsive and punctual.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Previous experience working directly with celebrity talent and their teams is an advantage, but not required.
· Good time management skills. Ability to work efficiently under pressure without sacrificing quality.
A big picture thinker with problem-solving skills and a desire to exceed expectations of both agencies and clients.
• Lighting samples and previous placements are required.
Client and account management
– Manage and grow client relationships
– Manage the day-to-day workflow of direct reports, vendors, clients and freelancers and report back to account leads
Present out-of-the-box partnership/event/mailer ideas that ultimately lead to strong results
Help drive clients’ business goals and objectives through ongoing research and monitoring within categories and against competitors
Relationships between media and influencers
– Actively develop and grow media and influencer relationships through ongoing outreach and outings
Build relevant, creative pitches and exhaustive media/influencer lists to ensure regular, high-quality, impactful placements and social media coverage for client brands across industries
– Respond to all media-related requests and inquiries in a timely manner and ensure no unanswered emails
Agency and team development
Ability to “manage” and effectively communicate problems and successes to superiors
・Management and guidance of junior staff or freelancers
・Implementation of regular reviews of direct subordinates
・Development support for new business proposals
・Competitive salary based on experience
・Continuous referral bonus for new customer acquisition
・Generous contributions to healthcare, dentistry and vision planning
· Unlimited paid vacation, summer Fridays, generous company holiday schedule
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. AE/SAE.
scroll to continue