Thursday, November 3, 2022
– 10:30 am
Location: Veterinary Medical Center Auditorium Room #1067 and CarmenZoom
Contact: Laura Binkley
Join GOHi to celebrate One Health Day, a global event that recognizes the importance of public health issues at the intersection of human health, animal health and the environment. A panel of One Health experts discusses how to navigate One Health during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Guests can attend in person or virtually and registration is required. Locals in the spirit of One Health collaboration and networking are encouraged to attend in person. Coffee and bagels will be provided for face-to-face attendees.
Moderator: Nicole Kraft – Associate Professor of Clinical Communications, Department of Communications, Ohio
- Rafael Felipe da Costa Vieira – Associate Professor of Epidemiology, Vector-borne Diseases, Zoonotic Diseases, One Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Paraná
- Michael S. Bisesi – Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Academic Affairs, Professor and Chair of Environmental Health Sciences, Ohio University of Public Health
- Sharon Santoso Clark – Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, and Director of Patient Experience, Wexner Medical Center, Ohio
- Rebecca B. Garabed – Professor of Epidemiology and Preventive Veterinary Medicine, Ohio College of Veterinary Medicine
- Donal O’Mathuna – Associate Professor, Ohio College of Nursing
Register in person or virtually.
Please contact Laura Binkley at email@example.com or 614-292-1838 if you need live captioning, interpreting, or other arrangements to attend this event. Submitting a request one week prior to her event typically provides seamless access, but the University will make every effort to accommodate requests after this date.