Note the significant physical and occupant changes to the former Wells Fargo building on Sherman and Third Street.
Highlands Day Spa will open in the 301 building in October. Owner Emily Hildebrand has expanded from the original location at Highlands Golf Course in Post Falls to include professional massage therapists, hair stylists, skin and manicurist technicians, and a steam room, dry sauna, cold plunge and hot tub. , provides salons, drawing rooms and lockers. Two-story guest rooms and relaxation space. Check out www.highlandsdayspa.com.
Attached building 305 contains an art gallery and the offices of owner Pepper Smock’s Windermere Coeur d’Alene Realty.
Breaking Bread Artisan Bistro at Best and Fourth Street
With seating for 40 inside and 4 outside, Breaking Bread Artisan Bistro opened in the former Davis Donuts building at 2520 N. Fourth St. (Best Avenue).
Owners Dana, Glenn Robinson, Hether and Matthew Young offer fresh pastries, bread and sourdough, fresh soups, panini grill press sandwiches, and many beverages.
Hours are 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. weekdays. Call 208-664-1701. Check out www.breakingbreadcda.com.
Avalanche Insurance Moves to Dalton
Offering “Best Rates and Coverage”, Avalanche Insurance Agency has moved from 28 Years on East Sherman Avenue to 7352 Government Way (Suite 1) in Dalton Gardens.
A family owned company providing auto, home, business, life, health and RV insurance. Steve Adams, Brad Schultz and Bryce Ellison are assisted by Stacey Schultz, Misty Guidry and Scott Schultz.
Hours are weekdays from 9am to 5pm. Call 208-762-2700. Check out www.avalanche-ins.com.
Well, just a little thing:
- A new building called the Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway (between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon) will open in November. The 271 buildings include The Wellness Bar, with 1,200 square feet of commercial space available. The 291 building houses Furusato Chiropractic and Chip Cookies.
*The Coeur d’Alene Foot & Ankle Clinic is expanding at 101 Ironwood Drive.
- Uncorked With Friends is located at 9443 Government Way in Hayden.
- Cochinito Taqueria will perform at Hayden.
- Make sure Prime IV Hydration & Wellness is in Ironwood Square.
- A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for the Mountain View Business Center. For team rental information, please contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054. Contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825 for leasing information.
- Construction will soon begin on a Class A professional office building on the northwest corner of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road in Hayden.
- The new Metro Express Car Wash will be built at the intersection of Lancaster Road and US 95 in Hayden where the “Coming Soon” sign is located.
- Burke’s Restoration is building a new location at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details coming soon.
- Planned at the corner of Third Street and Front Ave., the Thomas George Building will be an 18-story building with a mix of commercial facilities on the ground floor and 60 condominiums.
- Learn more about the new buildings under construction for the corporate offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way in Post Falls and Caliber Collision in Metro Car Wash.
- St. Joseph’s Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Clinic will construct a new building at 849 N. Syringa in Post Falls.
- Be aware of the commercial property west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 commercial spaces will be available at the planned Prairie Crossings shopping center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- Etco Services’ new building is under construction off Huetter, north of Seltice and I-90.
- PACR’s office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Hayden has a new Pizza Hut.
- The Mill is a four-story mixed-use building on Government Way and Mill Avenue, with businesses on the first floor and 43 apartments on the second floor.
- The Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is building a new building in Hayden.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruch’s Quick Service Restaurant will soon open in a new building north of the corner of Hwy 41 and Malang Avenue.
- Note the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery off Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Gentlemen Sausages is located at 112 Fourth St.
- The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built on the site of the former Outback Steakhouse on the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- You can see the Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to a Starbucks in the Crossroads Center just off Ramsey Road.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Look out for the big change at Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- Check your car lights. Lights are missing on many rigs now that it gets brighter later and gets darker faster.
- Please contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.