Skufca Law, PLLC is located in the heart of the South End and Charlotte is seeking an experienced business attorney with transactional and litigation experience to join our firm. We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships we have built with our customers and communities over the years. We have assembled a team of experienced and motivated attorneys who practice law and are passionate about helping clients achieve their goals. We look for attorneys with a positive attitude who are good team players, have a strong work ethic, a desire to succeed, and are ready to take control of their legal career while maintaining a great work-life balance. Yes. Salary commensurate with experience.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Manage cases in collaboration with other attorneys, rather than just managing cases alone
• Handle client cases directly from start to finish
• Be active in the community and work to build referral partnerships
• Qualified to practice law in North Carolina
• Licensed to practice law in South Carolina
• Experience representing clients in business law matters, including drafting, reviewing and revising contracts and corporate documents (operating agreements, shareholder agreements, bylaws, stock plans, agreements, minutes and minutes).
• Experience in managing business transactions and preparing documents including asset purchase transactions, stock purchase transactions and commercial loan closings.
• Experience representing clients in court and arbitration hearings.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other attorneys
• Must be highly motivated and self-motivated
• Competitive compensation
• Health, dental and eye insurance
• Retirement match
• Payment of state dues
• paid holiday
• paid holiday
• Healthy snacks
• Fitness & Wellness Refunds
Email your resume and cover letter [email protected]