This 24th The Annual Employers Survey examines employer-sponsored health insurance trends, including premiums, employee contributions, cost-sharing provisions, coverage rates, wellness programs and employer practices. The 2022 survey included her 2,188 interviews with non-federal public and private companies.
Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health insurance have reached $22,463 this year, with workers paying an average of $6,106 in premium costs. The average deductible for a worker covered under a typical annual deductible plan is $1,763 for him with a single coverage. Small business workers contribute about $2,000 more to family insurance costs on average than small business workers. He also faces a typical annual deductible of $1,000 higher on average. This year’s report also features employers’ experiences and perspectives on mental health and substance use services, telemedicine, and wellness programs.
Findings are published in several formats, including full reports with downloadable tables on various topics, summaries of findings, and articles published in journals. health problems.
- A news release announcing the issuance of the 2022 Employer Health Benefits Survey is available.
Summary of survey results
- The Survey Findings Summary provides an overview of the survey findings for 2022,[調査結果の概要]available in tabs.
- The complete Employer Health Benefits Survey report contains over 200 materials,[レポート]Available from the tab. The Reports tab has 13 sections. Users can view each section individually or download section exhibits from the right side of each section page.
- Over 20 overview slides from the 2022 Employer Health Benefits Survey are available as a slideshow.
- Standard errors of selected estimates are available in the Technical Supplement.
- The Employer Health Benefits Survey 1998-2021 is available here. Please note that previous research reports have not been revised due to methodological changes.
- Researchers[お問い合わせ]to access[トピック: 医療費]You can request a dataset for public use by choosing